It is important that users read this document and know that we collect only a minimum of personal data, use it only for the purpose of proper functioning of an app and that we do not save, store and transmit them. After you read it, you can decide whether you will or you won’t give your consent to the processing of personal data relating to you. You can read more about the consent, the age limit and other conditions in the text below.
This document contains and explains:
- personal data we collect when you use our game applications;
- the purpose of collecting personal data and how we use it;
- the safety of your personal data;
- your rights in relation to information you give;
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- android advertising ID;
- data controller information.
If you use our game apps, we will process some personal data you provide, so it is important to read this text before you give a consent to the processing.
- Personal data we collect and process
When you use our games, the application must access your Facebook public profile for the purpose of its proper functioning, i.e. saving your game progress. That is the only information that we will ask from you.
We do not collect or process any other personal and sensitive data.
- Why we process personal data
We need your public profile information to create your log-in account for a quality game experience.
- Information that users might actively give to us
You don’t t have to share any other personal data with us, but if you contact us on your own will, you will share your email address. We will use this information only for the purpose of answering your request. We will not store this information or process it.
Also, if you are commenting on an application, you can share some of your personal data. This information can be viewed online and collected by other people. We are not responsible for the way other people use this information. When commenting on an application, we strongly recommend you avoid sharing any personal details, and especially information that can be used to identify you directly such as your name, age, address and the name of your employer. We are not responsible for the privacy of any identifiable information that you post in our online community or other public pages of the site.
Purpose of processing personal data
We process personal data from your mobile device for the purpose of proper functioning of an application. This information is only used for saving your game progress.
We will not use this personal information to other purposes.
We do not store your personal data
Your Facebook ID data is saved on your mobile device and on or local servers, but we do not transmit it or share it with any third parties.
If you are using our apps, you have rights in relation to your personal data, according to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, if that is the case, you have the right to access the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, or particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- you have the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Right to rectification
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
(a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject withdraws consent
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2); (d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; (e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- Right to restriction of processing
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
(a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing The controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17(1) and Article 18 to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. The controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
- Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions.
If you understand the text above, especially the part about what kind of personal data we collect, why we are doing that and about your rights if you are using this app, you can give your consent to the data procession regarding you if you want.
Consent is freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of your wishes by which you show agreement to the processing of your personal data that we specified in the text above.
If you live outside the European Union, you must be at least 13 years old to give consent to the processing of personal data that we specified in upper text.
If you live in the European Union you must meet the following age requirements to give consent to the processing of personal data that we specified in the text above.
– If you live in the United Kingdom, you must be at least 13 years old,
– If you live in Spain, you must be at least 14 years old,
– If you live in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia or Sweden, you must be at least 16 years old.
We do not and will not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 13 without consent from their parent or guardian. If you are a parent or a guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal information about your child, please contact us.
Advertising services in our apps are:
AdMob (AdMob Google Inc.) and
Unity Ads (Unity Technologies ApS).
Advertising services might collect some data from user, so please check privacy policies of the relevant services.
The analytic service used in our app is Flurry Analytics (Flurry, Inc.).
This service might collect some data from you, such as your type of device and its operating system for the purpose of analyzing user behavior. But these are no personally identifiable information. We do not collect, process, store, share and transmit personal and sensitive data.
Any questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavor to respond to any query or question within three business days.